Tuesday, October 21, 2014

Bucket list

Create a fall inspired bucket list.
  • walk in fall leaves - listen to the crunch and bask in the musty smell of Autumn. check!
  • drive through the canyon, take pictures of colored leaves. check!
  • make a pumpkin dessert (not counting pumpkin chocolate chip cookies)
  • visit Shaniel's grave, Cliffview Cemetery in Price. Visit my parents grave, Wellington. check!
  • go to a Corn Maze! check!
  • get pictures taken in my new USU jacket, below Old Main Hill. check!
  • celebrate Thanksgiving with children.
  • family Christmas party.
  • sibling Christmas dinner.
  • take in the Lunar Eclipse of the moon (tonight! Oct 7) check!
  • organize and file kids memorabilia and photos - ready for making books.
  • make a Shutterfly Book.
  • design a photo Christmas card - this year's Christmas card. check!

2 comments:

  1. great list! I actually managed to write something for all of the prompts in September and October and am starting on November. It's been quite fun. Reading your posts makes me wish I could share mine with you.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I was just going to ask you that! I wish you were posting on your old blog so I could read your posts. I miss them. Even if it is just you and I reading each other's posts, it's worth it to me. I love your insight, your stories and memories. I wish I could read them! Oh... sigh....

      Wow! are you so good and dedicated to write every single day. I was stumped on some days. I hope this month will go a little better. I didn't include the stories that I posted on Writer's Workshop. How about you?

      Delete