Tuesday, October 21, 2014

Fashion is NOT for me

Your most favorite (or lease favorite) fall fashion trends.

Now that I'm older, I don't get into trends. Although I can say I am glad to see that satchels are back. The ones that you can cross over your body and can actually keep them from falling off your shoulder! 

I had looked and looked for one last Fall before leaving on my trip to Europe. Mostly saw only big bulky handbags with lots of bling and garb. Not my style. Thankfully, J.C. Penny saved the day! They had two styles in a few pretty colors. Burnt orange, purple, and teal, along with basic black and brown. I played it safe and got a brown one. I did, however, go all out and added a trendy burnt orange slim card holder/wallet. Perfect! Now I could go to Europe and have my bag fit snug against my body. Bonus... it fit easily underneath my jacket. 

Trends come and go so quickly. I'm in to function, comfort, and sensibility! That's about it.



1 comment: